Whether or not you take part, or are a fan of this sales spree, it is an incredibly good way to get some deals on tech you've been looking to buy, but don't want to pay full-price. I have to admit, I do not go to the physical stores on Black Friday as I don't want to face the same scenes as seen in the US and UK in previous years (although the UK is already much more tame from what I can see) and I like to be able to buy from the comfort of my office or home.
I will be updating this page as I find deals, but these are focused on what I am looking for in the sales..!
- Bathroom fittings and fixtures (we're redoing our bathroom, en-suite and WC)
- Flooring sales (laminate, tile)
- Apple Airpods Pro
- Apple iPad Pro Smart Keyboard
- Apple Pencil
- Philips Hue lights (indoor and outdoor)
- DIY Tools (cordless random orbital sander, multi-tool)
- Google Nest Hello (Doorbell)
- Google Nest Smart Smoke alarm
- Smart Parcel Box (for all the upcoming Christmas purchases..)
- Xbox games (as always..)
- General books (although Kindle books are never that expensive, really)
- and other things...
- Header Image from https://kkomando.com